As author of Our Poetic Chaos, I’d like to thank
I will begin with a brief story on how I started blogging :
I started blogging only few months ago, before that, I was never thinking that one day I’ll be writing blog posts on our own website, my first idea were to build an attractive beauty/fashion online store, which I did successfully.
But I had only one step to achieve. How could I get qualified traffic to our website and let visitors know the last news, promotions, giveaways, products recommendations…? Then comes the first and the only idea to my mind to write great blog posts content to our future visitors and customers.
Now that several months have gone by, and despite the slow starting, I am so happy that our blog has actually been inspiring and helping others to choose the right perfumes products for them.
My advice to new bloggers :
- Blogging isn’t easy as most of people may think, you must work hard to succeed ;
- Never stay alone, you will probably make mistakes and you will learn from them, do a lot of search about how to start a great blog website in all it contexts (technical skills, choosing images, writing skills, marketing…)
- Never Give Up, if it doesn’t work today, it will surely be working someday in the future
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. -Thomas Edison – “
15 blogs nominees
Now, here are the other 15 amazing bloggers that I want to nominate for this blogging award :
Rules Of The Awards
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.